Nancy Lark , MESS, MMS, RDN, FAARFM
Integrative and Functional Medicine Dietitian Nutritionist; Exercise Physiologist; Advanced Fellow in Metabolic, Functional and Nutritional Medicine
- Advanced Fellow in Functional, Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Master of Science in Medical Sciences with a concentration in Metabolic Nutrition & Medicine from the prestigious College of Medicine at the University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Integrative and Functional Medicine Registered dietitian with a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics from U of D – Mercy in Detroit.
- Exercise physiologist with a Master of Science in Exercise Science from Oakland University in Rochester Hills, MI. Previously certified by the American Council on Exercise as a personal trainer.
- Graduate of the Institute for Functional Medicine‘s premier program Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice.
- Graduate of the Food as Medicine program through the Center for Mind Body Medicine in Washington, DC.
Certifications + Memberships
- Certified in the FirstLine Therapy Program for the prevention and management of chronic disease
- CGP – Certified Gluten Practitioner
- Member of Naaso, The Obesity Society (TOS), the leading professional society dedicated to better understanding, preventing and treating obesity.
- Member of the ADND – American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of DFPI – Dietitians for Professional Integrity
- Member of DIFM – Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine practice group
- Member of SCAN – Sports, Cardiovascular & Wellness Nutrition practice group
- Member of the Fibromyalgia Coalition International
- Member of the Celiac Disease Foundation
- Member of the IFM–Institute for Functional Medicine
- Member of INR -Institute for Responsible Nutrition